Smartwool Knit Mitt
If mittens are your go-to for cold-weather hand warmth, the Knit Mitt might become your new favorite this winter. They’re made from a blend of responsibly sourced Merino wool and recycled polyester, so they’re super soft, super comfy, and super durable. Plus, they offer practical features like touchscreen-compatible thumbs and rib-knit cuffs for a bulk-free fit. When the thermometer drops, be sure to have a pair of these mittens at the ready!
- Yarn combines benefits of Merino wool with the enhanced durability of recycled polyester
- Rib knit cuff finishing for bulk-free fit
- Knit-in touchscreen capability on thumb
- Versatile, lightweight knit for ease of movement
- Knit in China: 50% Polyester, 46% Merino Wool, 1% Elastodiene, 1% Elastane, 2% Other Fibers. Exclusive Of Decoration.
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors