Patagonia Women's Radalie Jacket
- Soft 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
- Center-front Vislon® zipper and stand-up collar
- Assorted quilt lines throughout and princess seams give this jacket a modern, feminine silhouette
- Inner collar, cuffs and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed tricot liner for warmth and comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discreet welt
- Left-chest Retro-X® patch pocket with an exposed zipper. Zippered inner right-chest pocket
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 425 g (15 oz)
- Shell: 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn