Patagonia Women's Divided Sky Jacket
The Divided Sky Jacket has a contemporary, moto jacket design that incorporates ultra-cozy polyester sherpa fleece (70% recycled) and smooth-gliding polyester plain weave lining. The jacket has an oversized funnel collar to keep neck snug and warm. Metaluxe® zipper at center front and handwarmer pockets has smooth-moving grosgrain pull. Sherpa-lined wind flap at center zip blocks weather. Adjustable tabs at cuffs and back waist customize the fit. Hip length.
- 8.7-oz 100% polyester sherpa fleece (70% recycled) for extreme coziness; polyester plain weave lining glides over layers
- Oversized funnel collar keeps neck warm
- Center-front Metaluxe® full zip finished with SUPPLEX® binding and grosgrain pull
- Sherpa-lined wind flap buffers against frigid windchill
- Two secure Metaluxe® zippered handwarmer pockets finished with SUPPLEX® detail and grosgrain pulls
- Adjustable tabs at cuffs and back waist for a customized fit
- Hip length
- 482 g (17 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) 1/4" pile sherpa fleece.
- Lining: 2.4-oz 100% polyester plain weave