Howler Brothers Chisos Fleece Vest
Named for the Chisos Mountains in the wilds of West Texas, the Chisos Fleece Vest is the perfect companion for a day when temperatures vary dramatically between dawn and dusk. 100% polyester sherpa fleece provides warmth for the core while remaining lightweight and breathable. Howler added simple kangaroo front pockets, a single snap pocket at the left chest, and a tonal reminder to Heed the Call on the back collar. Use it as a stand alone for autumn pursuits like throwing footballs and frying turkeys or add it in as a mid-layer on the ski slopes or wherever you need core warmth.
- 100% polyester sherpa fleece
- Contrast binding at collar top
- Cotton-nylon chest snap pocket and lower kangaroo pocket
- Heed the Call tonal embroidery at back collar
- Howler HB snap at chest pocket
- Regular fit