Gear Aid Tenacious Tape Camp Repair Kit
Don’t suffer one more sleepless night at camp on a flat air bed. Fix it with the Tenacious Tape Camp Repair Kit. This handy kit includes 19 essential repair supplies to patch pinholes/burn holes, seal leaky seams, fix torn mesh, replace broken parts, and more. It’s never been easier to repair gear yourself in the backcountry or at home. Add this kit to your packing list and venture out into the wilderness with confidence, ready to tackle the most common gear failures at your next camping or backpacking trip.
- Make nearly invisible repairs to tents, hammocks, sleeping bags, and jackets with peel and stick Tenacious Tape patches that are washable and weatherproof
- Use the Seam Grip WP waterproof adhesive to seal almost anything including camping air beds, tent seams, and flapping boot soles; permanently bonds to fabrics once cured
- Replace a broken backpack buckle, cord lock or shock cord right there in the field or back home after an adventure
- Add to any backpacking gear list as a lightweight repair kit that packs away easily in a convenient ripstop bag
- Kit includes instructions, 6 clear vinyl Tenacious Tape patches, 2 black nylon Tenacious Tape patches, 0.25 oz. tube of Seam Grip WP waterproof sealant, applicator brush, alcohol wipes, zip ties, 1” Dual Adjust Buckle, Ellipse Cord Lock, and 80” of Shock Cord