Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Snap-T Pullover (Past Season)
Patagonia re-tooled their classic Re-tool Pullover by straightening out the princess seams for a more universal slim fit and added a tad more length for coverage. Details include a classic Snap-T chest pocket with a nylon flap, a stand-up collar with doubled fleece, nylon-reinforced placket with four hidden snaps, and a toasty-warm side-entry kangaroo pocket. Made of lightweight, deep-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fleece (51% recycled) with extra-long fibers that provide warmth without bulk. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Deep-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled) has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth
- Front placket hides a four-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Classic Patagonia chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
- 420 g (14.8 oz)
- Body: 9.3-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (51% recycled) fleece.
- Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn