Wilderness Systems Tarpon 130 X Kayak
Building on the heritage of the craft that pioneered kayak fishing, the Wilderness Systems Tarpon 130X kayak maintains a sleek, speedy and stable platform with modern shaping.
- Comfy, vented AirPro LITE seat features a slide-on-track system for increased fore/aft trimming while maintaining comfort features of the AirPro MAX seat
- Flex Pod OS removable console for electronics, battery, fish finder or optional Helix MD Motor Drive (sold separately) to boost your speed up to 6mph for up to 20 miles
- Bow and midship storage through hinged deck plates
- Self-bailing scupper holes ensure a dry ride and working platform
- One-handed paddle groove with bungee keeps your paddle in easy reach
- Large storage area with adjustable bungee accommodates plenty of gear, with scuppers to keep water out
- Ergonomic handles make carrying more comfortable; rigid construction reduces the opportunity for hook snags
- Rudder ready—adding a rudder (not included) for enhanced directional control is easy with pre-installed rudder cable tubes
- SlideTrax rails for optional accessories
Please Note: Seat fabric/trim on Wilderness Systems recreational and light touring kayaks will be updated during the 2020 model year. The functionality of the seat remains unchanged, but the seat may look different than the photo on this page.
Mesh / Suspension
|Number of Paddlers||
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||
Contains recycled materials
Call for freight quote. Shipping discounts and promotions do not apply.