Smartwool Men's Merino 150 Baselayer Long Sleeve
Spring skiing or summer camping? The year-round Merino 150 Base Layer Long Sleeve is game for either. With Smartwool's Core Spun technology, they've wrapped lightweight Merino around a nylon core for added durability, while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft, responsibly-sourced Merino next to skin. They added smooth flatlock seams to help minimize chafing and offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps. No matter the season or the activity, this base layer is made for it.
- Slim Fit
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Offset shoulder and side seams designed to increase comfort and minimize chafing while wearing a backpack
- Side seams wrap to front for body-enhancing fit
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Knit in China: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon. Exclusive Of Decoration
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors