Smartwool Men's Merino 150 Base Layer Bottom
A year-round favorite, Smartwool's Merino 150 Base Layer Bottoms work hard to keep you comfortable everywhere from the ski hill to the campsite. Ultra-smooth Merino helps regulate body temperature, breathes well and naturally resists odors. What else do you need in a baselayer? How about smooth flatlock seams to help minimize chafing and a wide, fabric covered waistband. Featuring Core Spun technology, we've wrapped Merino around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft Merino next to skin.
- Merino 150: This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- Core Spun: Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- Slim Fit; Mid Rise
- Fully functional fly
- Merino-lined, 1.5" (4 cm) wide elastic waistband designed for maximum comfort: 100% Merino next to skin
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Size M inseam: 31" (78.5 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Dry Clean