Simms SolarFlex SunGlove
UPF 50 strength for hard-working, long-casting, line-stripping handsSimms' SolarFlex® SunGloves shield hands from a blasting sun with UPF 50 stretch fabric in a nimble half-finger design. Lightweight, grip ready gloves feature extended coverage on index and middle fingers for stripping durability, while extended cuffs shutter wrists and come equipped with pairing snaps for easy storage. Now available in Fractal Camo colorway.
- Lightweight, quick‐drying & breathable
- Half‐finger style
- Long length to cover wrists
- Pairing snaps
- FABRIC TECH: SolarFlex® stretch fabric –;92% polyester/8% spandex
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 1 oz.
- UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.
|S||7.5" - 8"||6.75" - 7.25"|
|M||8" - 8.5"||7.25" - 7.75"|
|L||8.75" - 9.25"||7.75" - 8.25"|
|XL||9.5" - 10"||8.25" - 9"|
* These are body measurements