Sea to Summit Travelling Light TSA Travel Lock
The Travelling Light TSA Travel Lock is TSA approved, which means your luggage will easily go through airport security and arrive at your destination locked and secure. Using a non-approved TSA lock may result in your locks being cut off or worse, your zip sliders cut off. TSA Travel locks are made in three versions: combination lock, combination cable lock, and key card lock.
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) approved
- Travel Sentry Red Diamond Icon (alerting TSA they can open this lock)
- Three-dial Combination Lock: Perfect for lockable zip sliders and joining most double-pull zips
- Combination Cable Lock: Adds versatility for oversize zips or unusual closures and keeping several bags together.
- Key Card Lock: A very lightweight lock with cable which uses a credit card and key-ring sized key-cards you keep in your wallet or travel documents.