Platypus GravityWorks 2.0L Water Filter Bottle Kit
The minimalist, ultralight and ultracompact GravityWorks 2.0L Bottle Kit uses a simple and easy design to connect the pump-free water filter directly to a water bottle or hydration reservoir, conveniently filtering up to 1.5 liters of water a minute for 1-2 people.
- Bottle Kit: Minimalist setup uses a Universal Bottle Adapter to connect the system directly to an existing water bottle or reservoir*.
- No pumping: Just fill the dirty reservoir, hang it, and let gravity do the hard work—yep, filtering water can be as easy as fill, hang, relax.
- Fast: Filters up to 1.5 liters per minute; microfilter lifetime up to 1,500 liters of water.
- Effective: Every microfilter is individually tested to ensure it meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa**.
- Ultralight & Ultracompact: System can weigh as little as 6.6 oz. (187 g) and stows smaller than most 1L bottles.
- Field-cleanable: Microfilter can be easily backflushed in 4 seconds to maintain filter performance.
- Hollow Fiber Advantage: Hundreds of tiny, hollow fibers, enable the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter media.
- Easy collecting & dispensing: Collecting water is easy—simply open the top, scoop water, and close; control delivery of filtered water with hose shutoff clamp.
Comes with: 2.0L Dirty reservoir, Hollow Fiber microfilter, Universal Bottle Adapter, hoses, storage sack