Patagonia Women's Insulated Torrentshell Jacket
Sometimes rain is cold and sometimes it’s bone-soaking cold. Patagonia made their Insulated Torrentshell for days of sideways precipitation and uncivilized temps. A 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop shell, now using a 100% recycled face, keeps the water out. The eco-friendly 100-g Thermogreen® insulation (92% recycled) keeps your heat in. The adjustable insulated hood has a laminated visor (doubles as a rain spout), and 2-way pit zips help vent your heat. Pockets include two zippered handwarmers, lined with soft microfleece, and an interior zippered security pocket. Hook-and-loop cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem seal-out the elements, while a simple cord-and-hook design stows the hood when the skies clear.
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- 100-g Thermogreen® insulation uses 92% recycled polyester fibers and provides soft, lofty warmth
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper garage with soft microfleece at chin
- Insulated, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions; rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Two welted handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece; interior zippered security pocket
- Venting pit zips have welted, 2-way zippers with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements
- 566 g (20 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
- Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved