Patagonia Women's Bivy Vest
Keep your core warm with reclaimed down. This vest is insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down from duck and goose reclaimed down products. A wide baffle construction keeps in the heat; stand up collar and secured placket keep out the cold.
- Warm and cozy wide-baffle construction with a tall, stand-up collar. Metaluxe® zipper and placket is secured with metal snaps and protects core
- Insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Welted handwarmer pockets lined with soft brushed microfleece and trimmed with twill tape
- Interior zippered chest pocket keeps your passport and other valuables safe
- Shirttail hem
- Hip length
- 558 g (19.7 oz)
- Shell: 4.8-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved