Patagonia Men's Recycled Wool Sweater
Beautifully fashioned from a blend of soft, skin-pampering 70% recycled wool, 26% nylon and 4% other fibers, you can wear Patagonia's Recycled Wool Sweater over a shirt or under a shell to match the prevailing conditions. It has fully fashioned armholes for exceptional quality and long-lasting wear, while impeccable hand-linked finish at the cuffs and hem increases durability and shape retention. A 2x2 rib at the crewneck, hem and doubled cuffs keeps your heat close and feels soft on the skin. The cuffs fold up and tack down for extra warmth. Hip length.
- Made of a durable and comfortable 70% recycled wool/26% recycled nylon/4% other fibers
- Fully fashioned armholes and hand-linked finish at cuffs and hem for long-lasting wear
- 2x2 ribbed crewneck, hem and doubled cuffs
- Cuffs fold up and tack down for extra warmth
- 7-gauge jersey and fisherman’s stitch
- Hip length
- 408 g (14.4 oz)
- 70% recycled wool/26% recycled nylon/4% other fiber
Note: By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com.