Patagonia Men's Essential A/C Boxer Briefs 6"
Comfortable boxer briefs made of TENCEL® lyocell/spandex jersey and breathable recycled nylon/spandex stretch micromesh fabric. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
With the featherweight, airy comfort of the Essential A/C® Boxer Briefs, you can calmly take the road less traveled, even if it means sharing your seat with several concerned chickens as well as their owners. Highly breathable, cool-wearing and forgiving in hot weather, these airy boxer briefs combine a soft, quick-drying fabric made of TENCEL® lyocell and spandex jersey with micromesh at the crotch gusset. The waist has an anti-roll, comfort waistband to stay put without pinching, binding or chafing. Designed for a bulk-free fit, they feature ergonomic patterning and a stay-put leg to keep them from riding up or constricting. Flatlock, chafe-free seaming throughout means all-day comfort, and an airy, contoured pouch provides frictionless support. Essential A/C® Boxer Briefs are also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor.
- Made with soft 95% TENCEL® lyocell/5% spandex jersey and breathable 89% recycled nylon/11% spandex stretch micromesh fabric
- No-fly, contoured pouch provides friction-free support
- Mesh gusset and contoured pouch provide extra airflow for increased breathability, comfort and quick-drying performance
- Flatlock, chafe-free comfort seaming
- Ergonomic patterning and stay-put leg design won’t ride up or constrict
- Anti-roll, comfort waistband
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 85 g (3 oz)
Body: 5.7-oz 95% TENCEL® lyocell/5% spandex jersey.
Pouch and gusset: 4.1-oz 89% recycled nylon/11% spandex mesh with a wicking finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn