Mountain Khakis Men's Sublette Shirt
Named after the country home of the Wind River Range and the first governor of the state of Wyoming. Mountain Khakis' pals at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort also thought it a fitting name for the Sublette Chairlift, which climbs a distance of 4,107 in 8 minutes. This shirts uniquely soft, double-sided fabrication features a gingham check interior and plaid exterior. 100% cotton. Relaxed fit.
- 2 chest pockets with snap closure
- Dye-to-match metal rimmed snaps
- Plaid exterior, gingham check interior
- MK embroidered logo on back yoke
- 4.4oz 100% Cotton Double-Weave Plaid
- catalog reference #: 354