Patagonia Men's Retro Pile Fleece Pullover (Past Season)
Made from double-sided shearling fleece, Retro Pile fabric provides easy-wearing warmth for any cool-weather venture, thanks to a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior. The Retro Pile Pullover’s center-front zipper extends to the top of the stand-up collar for quick venting of excess heat, and the set-in sleeve design allows full mobility and compatibility with pack straps. Flat-seam construction throughout reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe. A zippered left-chest pocket holds your daily necessities. Soft spandex trim finishes the cuffs and hem. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Chest-deep center-front zipper
- Set-in sleeves with minimal flat-seam construction for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Zippered left-chest pocket with a webbing zipper pull
- Cuffs and hem trimmed with spandex
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 544 g (19.2 oz)
- Body: 11.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling.
- Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn