Patagonia Men's Capilene Midweight Bottoms
Patagonia's most versatile baselayer bottoms, the Capilene® Midweight Bottoms have a smooth face for easy layering, a brushed-grid interior for superior warmth, breathability and wicking, and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia's most versatile baselayer: warm, breathable and with Polygiene® permanent odor control for daily use. Capilene® Midweight Bottoms hit the sweet spot between weight, breathability and wicking performance so you can wear these alone or under layers to stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather. Constructed with Polartec® Power Grid® fabric, Capilene® Midweight has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as trapping warmth. Solid-colored fabrics have 66% recycled-polyester content, heathers have 33% and both are treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Polygiene® permanent odor control means less washing and longer wearing, and because it’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Features include a brushed-elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness, gusseted crotch for mobility, functional fly and flatlock seams that minimize chafing.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; spandex for stretch and ease of movement, with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 193 g (6.8 oz)
- 5.2-oz (176-g) Polartec® Power Grid® 97% polyester (solids: 66% recycled; heathers: 33% recycled)/3% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn