Patagonia Men's Better Sweater 1/4 Zip (Past Season)
Featuring a sweater-knit exterior and a soft fleece interior, the much-loved Better Sweater® 1/4 -Zip is an easy-wearing, moisture-wicking pullover that provides bulk-free comfort and warmth for whatever activities you’re ticking off the list. Built from 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process to significantly reduce the use of dyestuffs, energy and water, it has a stand-up collar with zipper garage for next-to-skin softness, raglan sleeves for mobility and back seams that create a classic silhouette. Micropolyester jersey trim at the collar, cuffs and hem wicks sweat, and a zippered left-chest pocket secures keys and cash. Hip length. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Quarter-zip pullover with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket is headphone-compatible
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 499 g (17.6 oz)
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn