Gear Aid Akua River Knife
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Akua River Knife features a blunt tip and attaches easily and securely to your PFD lash tab, deck bag or belt. The blunt tip won’t puncture inflatables and works as a screw/pry tip for riverside food prep and quick fixes. The smooth, stainless steel blade is especially useful for cutting fish and lures. When the situation arises, quickly release the knife and cut your way free with the serrated blade. Whether you’re paddling, fishing or diving in fresh water, be ready with a sturdy knife and rescue tool at your fingertips.
- Titanium-coated 3” blade is armed with a line cutter and straight and serrated edges to cut rope, fishing line, and food
- The 420 stainless steel makes it an ideal knife for fresh water adventures
- Quick drain sheath mounts virtually anywhere with the removable belt clip, 1” webbing mount, and lanyard holes
- Get immediate access to your knife with the quick release sheath, simply press the thumb tab
- Full tang blade with bottle opener and rounded end that doubles as a glass breaker