Cougar Women's Kensington Rain Boot
- Always Waterproof
- Memory molded insoles
- Knit Lining
- Anti-slip EVA outsole
- Available in Leopard and Blossom
- To create a completely waterproof boot, the Kensington is made from injected rubber.
- First, a lightweight sock is placed over an aluminum last. Then, they are both inserted into a mold.
- The mold is sealed tight and injected with rubber. This creates a solid rubber upper with no seams – and no leaks!
- Finally, the elastic gore is treated with a coating that repels water.
- The soles are attached to the rubber upper by hand.
- To make them lighter than the average rain boot, Cougar uses ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) instead of rubber. EVA is similar to rubber, but a lot lighter!
- The soles are molded with a hiking boot style pattern for better traction and grip.
Memory Molded Insoles
- Insoles are lightweight and removable.
- For extra comfort, we use dual density foam insoles.
- The top layer is a low density foam that is soft and flexible. It is molded to a tougher bottom layer that absorbs shocks and vibrations.
- They're pretty comfortable!