BIC Sport 12'6" Wing Red SUP
The new 12’6 WING is a Touring SUP designed for fitness paddling, flatwater cruising, open ocean touring and recreational racing. It’s aimed at medium and larger riders looking for a board with excellent glide that is versatile and easy to ride. With 285 liters volume the 12’6 WING is ideal for beginners up to 260lbs, with plenty of floatation for larger intermediate riders. ACE-TEC construction offers a unique combination of durability AND lightweight performance at a great price. New ERGO-GRIP carry handle = Easier Transport + Less Fatigue!
- Seating Configuration: Solo
- Weight: 34 lbs
- Length: 12' 6"
- Center Width: 30"
- Volume: 285 liters
- Max Capacity: 285 lbs
- Board Thickness: 5"
- Primary Material: Molded Polyethylene
- Structure: Rigid / Hard Shell
- Hull Shape: Displacement
- # of Fin Boxes: 1
- Award-Winning Touring Shapes
- Go Further, Faster, Quieter
- Keeled nose cuts smoothly through chop while the flat section under standing area and tail improve stability
- Designed for efficiency, stability and FUN
- 2013 Outside Magazine’s Gear of the Year
- Attachment Points – Leash plug at nose and tail + four attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear
- Activity Type: All-Around
- Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
- Duration: Day Trip
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate
- Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult