BIC Sport 12'0" Cross Fish SUP
Sorry, currently out of stock
An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
Call for freight quote. Shipping discounts and promotions do not apply.
- Seating Configuration: Solo
- Weight: 46 lbs
- Length: 12'
- Center Width: 35"
- Volume: 350 liters
- Primary Material: Thermoform Plastic
- Material Description: Ace-Tec Construction
- Structure: Rigid / Hard Shell
- Hull Shape: Planing
- Special Characteristics: Yoga
- Keeled nose
- Full rail-to-rail volume
- Attachment points for easy storage
- Flat deck
- Activity Type: Fishing & Hunting, All-Around
- Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water
- Duration: Day Trip
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate
- Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult