11'0" Oxbow Explore SUP
The 11’ EXPLORE is a Touring SUP designed for fitness paddling, flatwater cruising, open ocean touring and recreational racing. It’s geared towards small and medium sized riders looking for a board with excellent glide that is versatile and easy to ride. In development for two years with the OXBOW Sport international team of riders, the EXPLORE series features a super-stable, feature-rich platform optimized for a smooth, clean and effortless paddling experience. They are designed as all-purpose boards for fitness paddling, recreational racing and simply cruising around enjoying walking on water. ACE-TEC is an exclusive BIC Sport thermoformed construction technology, fine-tuned for performance Stand Up Paddling. This unique technology produces lightweight, high-performance boards with exceptional durability and exact shapes.
Call for freight quote. Shipping discounts and promotions do not apply.
- Seating Configuration: Solo
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Length: 11'
- Center Width: 29"
- Volume: 220 liters
- Max Capacity: 170 lbs
- Primary Material: Thermoform Plastic
- Material Description: ACE-TEC Construction
- Structure: Rigid / Hard Shell
- Hull Shape: Displacement
- # of Fin Boxes: 1
- Award-Winning Touring Shapes. 2013 Outside Magazine’s Gear of the Year
- Go Further, Faster, Quieter. Designed for efficiency, stability and FUN
- The keeled nose cuts smoothly through the chop while the flat section under the standing area and tail improve stability
- Attachment Points – Leash plug at nose and tail + four attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear
- Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue
- Activity Type: Touring, Racing/Fitness
- Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
- Duration: Day Trip
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate
- Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult