BIC Sport 11'0" Cross Tough SUP
A UNIQUE BOARD FOR FAMILY FUN, FITNESS AND YOGA
The ‘CROSS-SUP’ 11' blends the excellent performance characteristics found in BIC SUPs Classic surf-inspired series with features found on its 2013 Outside Magazine “Gear of the Year” WING Touring series.
This fusion creates a unique board that performs great in all types of conditions, particularly inland lakes and calm sea conditions, and offers a perfect platform for all-round family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
ERGO-GRIP carry handle = Easier Transport + Less Fatigue!
Call for freight quote. Shipping discounts and promotions do not apply.
- Length: 11'0"
- Width: 34"
- Weight: 42 lbs
- 260 liters
- Keeled nose - Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring.
- Full rail-to-rail volume - Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride.
- Attachment points - Six deck attachment points for securing gear and easy transport. TEN attachment points on CROSS 11’ for additional gear storage and securing a cooler/seat.
- Flat deck - Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
- Full deck pad (Fit/Adventure) - Maximizes use of entire deck for fitness, yoga and family fun - Wave Groove pad for maximum comfort
Flat-Water Hybrid Shapes
An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.