BIC Sport 11'0" Cross Adventure SUP
The ‘CROSS-SUP’ blends the excellent performance characteristics found in BIC SUPs Classic surf-inspired series with features found on its 2013 Outside Magazine “Gear of the Year” WING Touring series. This fusion creates a unique board that performs great in all types of conditions, particularly inland lakes and calm sea conditions, and offers a perfect platform for all-round family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
Call for freight quote. Shipping discounts and promotions do not apply.
- Seating Configuration: Solo
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Length: 11'
- Center Width: 34"
- Max Capacity: 285 lbs
- Board Thickness: 5.5"
- Primary Material: Thermoform Plastic
- Material Description: ACE-TEC Composite
- Structure: Rigid / Hard Shell
- Hull Shape: Planing
- # of Fin Boxes: 1
- Keeled nose
- Full rail-to-rail volume
- TEN attachment points on CROSS 11’
- Flat deck
- Full deck pad
- Activity Type: Fishing & Hunting, All-Around
- Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
- Duration: Day Trip
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate
- Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult