10'0" Oxbow Play SUP
Sorry, currently out of stock
From first-timers to families or for fitness, fishing and yoga, the Play series is designed to inspire confidence and deliver performance for a wide range of SUP disciplines and riders of all sizes, including beginners up to 350 pounds! With a flat deck area and multiple deck attachment points it’s easy to customize the board for your intended use. Full rail-to-rail volume and ample width create amazing stability while a unique keeled nose design and full waterline increase speed, efficiency and glide.
- Seating Configuration: Solo
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Length: 10'
- Center Width: 33"
- Volume: 195 liters
- Max Capacity: 220 lbs
- Board Thickness: 4.75"
- Primary Material: Thermoform Plastic
- Material Description: ACE-TEC Construction
- Structure: Rigid / Hard Shell
- Hull Shape: Planing
- Special Characteristics: Yoga
- # of Fin Boxes: 3
- Keeled nose - Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring
- Full rail-to-rail volume - Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride
- Attachment points - Multiple attachment points for securing gear and easy transport
- Flat deck - Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga
- Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue
- Activity Type: All-Around
- Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
- Duration: Day Trip
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate
- Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult