BIC Sport 10'0" Cross Fit SUP
The ‘CROSS-SUP’ 10' blends the excellent performance characteristics found in BIC SUPs Classic surf-inspired series with features found on its 2013 Outside Magazine “Gear of the Year” WING Touring series. This fusion creates a unique board that performs great in all types of conditions, particularly inland lakes and calm sea conditions, and offers a perfect platform for all-round family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
- Seating Configuration: Solo
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Length: 10'
- Nose Width: 21.8"
- Center Width: 33"
- Tail Width: 21"
- Volume: 195 liters
- Board Thickness: 4.75"
- Primary Material: Thermoform Plastic
- Material Description: ACE-TEC Composite
- Structure: Rigid / Hard Shell
- Hull Shape: Planing
- Special Characteristics: Yoga
- # of Fin Boxes: 1
- Keeled nose
- Full rail-to-rail volume
- Six deck attachment points for securing gear and easy transport
- Flat deck
- Full deck pad
- Activity Type: All-Around
- Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
- Duration: Day Trip
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate
- Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult