Altra Women's Lone Peak 4 Low RSM
There's no such thing as bad weather, just bad gear, right?! Well with the brand new Altra Lone Peak 4 RSM you'll have no excuse. Made for rain, snow, and mud (RSM), this shoe is ready to tackle the elements. As part of the Altra All-Weather Series (AWS) the eVent® upper is 100% waterproof and offers market leading breathability, delivering maximum comfort and protection in the widest range of conditions. In addition, it has a reinforced toe cap, refreshed mountain design and 4-Point GaiterTrap™. And the updated Duratread™ outsole with multi-directional lugs and prominent TrailClaw™ offer enhanced traction on gnarly terrain.
- Weight: 9 oz / 255 g
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™ with StoneGuard™
- Outsole: MaxTrac™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Cushion: Moderate
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Upper: eVent® Fabrics
- BALANCED CUSHIONING: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX: Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- FIT4HER™: The Fit4Her™ technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- GAITERTRAP™: Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- TRAILCLAW™: Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- DURATREAD™: Durable outsole rubber made to last long and offer great grip on both tame and technical terrain.