12'6" x 29" Oxbow Glide SUP
The Glide series, manufactured using bamboo technology, is eye-catchingly colourful: and its performance is every bit as good as its looks. The SUP Glide’s excellent glide, combined with its superb stability, delivers smooth performance, and allows you to enjoy long excursions on calm seas and flat water, or more ambitious overnight trips. The flat section under foot has been extended forward towards the nose to improve stability while a lower profile piercing nose increases efficiency by smoothly parting the water on entry. A squared off ‘chisel’ shaped tail reduces drag and the standing area was revised to more efficiently shed water. Deck attachment points make it easy to secure extra gear for extended trips.
Call for freight quote. Shipping discounts and promotions do not apply.
- Seating Configuration: Solo
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Length: 12' 6"
- Center Width: 29"
- Volume: 280 liters
- Max Capacity: 210 lbs
- Primary Material: Carbon Composite
- Material Description: Carbon-Innegra weave fabric throughout the entire board with a light weight low density foam core
- Structure: Rigid / Hard Shell
- Hull Shape: Displacement
- # of Fin Boxes: 1
- Ultimate touring boards for flatwater cruising and expedition paddling
- Authentic Bamboo sandwich construction for durability, lightweight and a beautiful aesthetic
- Deck attachment points (5x nose + 5x tail) for securing gear and accessories
- Embossed EVA deck pad for added traction and comfort
- Ergonomic carry handle for ease of transport
- Activity Type: Touring, Racing/Fitness
- Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
- Duration: Day Trip, 2-3 Day Trip
- Skill Level: Intermediate, Advanced
- Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult